Kilimanjaro 5 Days Marangu Route
The Marangu Route is the oldest and most well established trekking route on Mount Kilimanjaro, and it remains extremely popular, despite a wide variety of other options becoming available. This path provides trekkers with the classic Kilimanjaro climbing experience, offering sweeping views and a wonderful hiking adventure all the way to the summit of Uhuru Peak. That said, it also has some unique aspects that set it apart from any of the other routes as well, giving Marangu route a character and feeling that is entirely its own.
Journey to the Top of Africa with Confidence
Itinerary idea in detail
- All meals on the hike.
- All Park entrance fees.
- All prices are quoted in US Dollars.
- Camping equipment if applicable (tents
- sleeping bags
- table and chairs)
- Flying Doctors rescue insurance for the time of the tour with Smile With Us Africa.
- Flights (International)
- Alcoholic and soft drinks
- Tips for Guides, Porters & Chef
- Personal expenses in nature such as money for souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees etc.
- Visa fees (100 USD for American and 50 USD for non-American)
- Immunization documents (yellow fever recommended for visa processing on arrivals)
- Government imposed increase of taxes and /or park fees
Inquire This Tour
All of our Tanzania holiday tours and Packages on this site, its just an ideas. Our Kilimanjaro Climbing and Safari trips and tours are tailor-made, so we’ll always adapt them to suit you. Fill your details below and submit the form, our Expert will get back to you within 24 hours.
Planning For Tanzania?
Planning For a Tanzania Holiday, whether Hiking or Safari, can seem overwhelming. But it doesn’t have to be! We have a pool of travel experts in this industry for more than a decade. Consult to get started.